We need some good strong-hearted riders to join our team! If you want a job working with awesome people that pays you to get exercise, be outside all day, and get lots of local farm veggies, all while making a real impact on our urban ecology, then this is for you!
We are seeking vibrant, athletic, and self-motivated individuals to join our team of delivery drivers. We are currently hiring part time delivery personnel who are interested in a unique and challenging work opportunity with a mission based organization based in Union Square, Somerville.
• Safely and professionally riding our cargo bicycles and trikes around Boston’s urban neighborhoods, carrying heavy loads.
• time management and completing deliveries on deadlines.
• maintaining delivery records for each route.
• handling customer service in the field on both ends of the delivery process.
• is comfortable and safe navigating Metro Boston streets and traffic on a bike.
• is able to endure harsh New England weather conditions while looking good, modeling excellent road etiquette, and providing superior customer service.
• maintains healthy personal appearance and has positive attitude.
• is meticulous and detail oriented at work.
• is passionate about the role of the bicycle in transforming urban culture.
• has an entrepreneurial spirit, learns quickly and can problem solve on the fly.
This job requires heavy lifting, physical endurance, and working outdoors in all weather. Think you can handle it? Drop us a line to email@example.com with resume and introduction. We look forward to hearing from you!