Metro Pedal Power delivers your weekly farm shares reducing your carbon footprint, saving you time and hassle. Sign up for a farmshare with us and have local produce delivered to your door every week. Come home to a beautiful box of veggies, delivered reliably and hassle-free, and *save your own energy* for cooking fresh and locally grown meals. Our service keeps you connected to the farmers growing your food, even if you’re juggling a hectic schedule! Supporting our food hub creates fun green jobs, contributes to economic viability of the local farmers, and it keeps you healthy and well fed. Win-Win-Win!
We are working to build a thriving Local Food System – and we want to bring it right to your doorstep!
Here are the awesome farms we partner with
- Red Fire Farm (year-round) Certified organic farm in Granby and Montague MA producing a beautiful diversity of vegetables, flowers, and fruit. – Now registering subscribers for the Summer Season.
- Siena Farms (four seasons) Fifty-acre market farm growing fresh produce for farmers’ markets, restaurants, and a 300-member CSA community, is nestled in the fertile soils of the Sudbury River valley just twenty-five miles west of Boston.
- Farmer Dave’s CSA (spring, summer and fall) Ninety-acre farm, using organic growing methods in Dracut, MA. Robust, generous, and affordable shares. Small and large shares, Fruit shares, add-ons available too!
- Enterprise Farm (summer and fall) One of the longest running organic farms in Massachusetts, farmer Dave Jackson is one of the pioneers of sustainable local food systems. Large, Medium, and Small shares available
- Lilac Hedge Farm (Year-Round) a small livestock operation in Berlin, MA offering meats raised responsibly with extreme attention to care, comfort, nutrition and the quality of the animals
- Winter Moon CSA (winter!) Home delivery available starting Nov 2016
Community Supported – Local Business
The CSA model works! Lots of other small local businesses are calling on the support of the local community to survive and thrive. Check out these other CSA-style programs that we partner with.
- Farmers to You (Year-Round) farm-direct source of wonderful local products from Vermont and Massachusetts. Subscribe to a weekly order–choose what you want! Perfect option to pair with a veggie csa or go solo with a complete grocery option–Peapod for the localvore!
- The Wine Bottega (Year-Round) This farm-to-glass program is a monthly wine delivery service from local and regional vineyards: organic, bio-dynamic, all-natural.
- Cuisine en Locale (Year-Round) “Once-a-Week” Farm-to-Table meal delivery = a bag full of delicious, 100%-local, lovingly prepared meals. Sign-up anytime. Sometimes you just need someone else to do the cooking!
- M.F. Dulock Butcher Shop (Year-Round) coming soon!